Right now I am trying L'Oreal RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizers. They have day formula with SPF 15 and a night time formula. These are supposed to be specially formulated for deep set wrinkles, like that Big, Bad Wrinkle right between my eyebrows. And since that wrinkle was really starting to bother me, this campaign came at a perfect time!
So, before I started, I took an oh-so flattering Before picture of my eyes and forehead.

I should have taken this outside with natural light rather than in the bathroom with the flash. The flash actually brightened things up a bit which made my Big, Bag Wrinkle not look so big and bad.
Then I started using the moisturizers. As luck would have it, I ran out of eye cream just about this time so I decided to give the RevitaLift Double Eye Lift a try too. This comes with any eye cream to reduce reduce under eye wrinkles and puffiness and any eye gel for the upper eye to provide lift.
I really liked these moisturizers! They feel rich without feeling greasy at all. They absorb well into my skin without feeling like they disappeared or like I am left with a coating. The night lotion feels a little richer but still not greasy at all and my skin has really felt better all around. And they have a very pleasant smell. And using an SPF 15 moisturizer in the morning is a must for me. Overall, I really liked these and I intend to keep on using them even after my samples run out.
As far as actually reducing that Big, Bad Wrinkle, here are my After photos after using this stuff for about 6 weeks.
I took this one this afternoon with my new camera (see my earlier post)

This isn't really a fair comparison though because this was taken with my new camera, outside in natural light. This does show the difference between my old camera and my new camera though!
So, to be fair, here is another one taken today with the same camera in the same bathroom as the Before shot.
And here they are together, Before on top and After below:

I think I do see some improvement there! The Big, Bad Wrinkle is not gone completely but I think it is a little less noticeable!
No comments:
Post a Comment