First day of school:
Last day of school:
How can a child go from such a little girl to such a grown child in just 9 months???
For graduation yesterday we decided to do a "fancy hairdo" complete with curls courtesy of pink foam curlers (I don't think these curlers have changed since I was little).
Here is her "supermodel look". I am just NOT ready for this!
And the finished product, complete with gold sparkle spray:
We were both happy with how it turned out!
The program was so cute. They wore T-shirts they had decorated all year and sang such cute songs. The Girl also did one of the readings.
That is her teacher Mrs. D with her there. She was a great teacher and The Girl really had a great year!
And now -
"You just finished Kindergarten. What are you going to do next?"
"I'm going to Disney World!"
That's right, today The Boy and I drove The Girl, Nana and Papa to the airport. They are heading down to Florida for 9 days which will include 3 days at Disney!
Lucky ducks!!!
I'm gonna miss her!
What a cutie. My oldest is a first grader. Today was her first day of school.
ReplyDelete