Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm in love!!!

Although I do love The Dad, I am talking about my new camera. I just got a Canon PowerShot SX10 IS and it is amazing. I am soooo loving the 20x zoom lens. So far, I am only touching the surface of what this camera can do. I have only been shooting in Auto mode since I have not taken the time to learn anything else just yet (I just got it on Friday). Here are just a few of the pictures I have taken. These are straight out of the camera (SOOC) without any editing (I did compress them for the web).


You mean you can't see the frog? Let me show you...

This is from the same spot at full 20x optical zoom:


This is with some further in-camera digital zoom:


Here are a couple more pictures SOOC at 20x zoom:




Water Lilly

2 comments: